AASPH - Global Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

From the voice of a child regarding Public Schools

Go down

Should Children have a choice to voice their concerns?

From the voice of a child regarding Public Schools I_vote_lcap0%From the voice of a child regarding Public Schools I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
From the voice of a child regarding Public Schools I_vote_lcap0%From the voice of a child regarding Public Schools I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 0

Poll closed

From the voice of a child regarding Public Schools Empty From the voice of a child regarding Public Schools

Post  Admin Sat 8 Dec 2007 - 19:47

Do you believe schools are crazy now?

KellyAnn
As a student, I believe that school is getting crazy. I am only in 7th grade and I am only 12. My usual homework is two pages of vocabulary, a worksheet or two in spanish, textbook work in science, a packet or project in social studies, and two pages in math. We have 7 hours of school plus you should add 4 hours to make sure you study and complete everything. That is a total of 11 hours. That is almost a whole day. Then they say that Americas kids are obese. Well, no wonder. We are sitting in desks all day for 6-7 hours and 4 more hours at home. My friend also was just diagnosed with sculiosious (spelling) because her backpack was too heavy. I am afraid I have the same thing because I have horrible pains in my back and shoulders. Do you agree with me? pale
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://aasph.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum